You love connecting with people and have a good understanding of technology. You’re self-motivated, organised and empathetic. You’re excited about the chance to create tangible results and motivated by working in a fast-paced environment.
Experience working with SaaS solutions is preferred and knowledge of the sharing economy would give you an advantage.
- You can manage a full sales cycle – from generating new leads yourself, demonstrating the product, pricing, negotiation and closing
- You can build, maintain and grow your own sales pipeline (global territories)
- You can consistently achieve your sales goals
- You can host and facilitate online demos with potential customers
- You can work closely with our technical onboarding team to advise potential customers on the best usage of deemly within their given use-cases
- You have a global mindset – we serve customers globally, so changing working hours should be expected
- Documented new business sales based within the software/SaaS industry preferred
- You have broad experience selling where you’ve worked both with the technical and commercial parts of the organizations.
- You have sound knowledge of web technology
- You have a competitive mindset but are also a collaborative team player
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
Apply by sending a CV and cover letter to Pernille at firstname.lastname@example.org before April 3rd. Make sure you tell us why you want to work for us and some of your proudest achievements.
We will be doing interviews on an ongoing basis and are looking to hire by May 1st. The position is a paid full time position based at our new offices with Singularity University Denmark in Copenhagen’s central Nørrebro district.
For more info please visit www.deemly.co/business