Currently, we're working on a new way of expanding our agent network in the world. In short, this means we would like to focus on non-experts with specialized knowledge (e.g. knowledgeable students with an interest in innovation, entrepreneurship, digital transformation) function as "Business Model Innovators". They basically become an expert in the business models within a certain industry and the innovation. Subsequently, they will then steer the conversation into the need for a start-up collaboration and this is where Valuer comes in.
Student`s role here:
Students register to become our agents through our website https://valuer.ai/agents/ , they become Valuer agent which gives them an amazing opportunity to learn, explore and interact with startups all around, we send them missions from big corporates and they start looking out for startups in all sectors all around.
How is it beneficial for Entrepreneurship students?
Entrepreneurship students get a chance to get out in the market, look out for startups and they get an opportunity to explore and learn more about these startups and entrepreneurs it gives them ample of exposure and experience relevant to their studies. By being an agent, they can
• Boost their digital transformation.
• Find their next business partner.
• Promote Entrepreneurship.
• Open innovation to as many people you want.
• Get tickets to major events provided by Valuer and add additional meaning to the events you’re already going to (by not only taking in the knowledge but also giving something back).
• Boost their networking skills (we give you an easy way in to connect with people).
How can I be an agent?
- Please give your linkedin link,we will get in touch with you and add you to our community.
- Join Valuer`s existing team of agents,create your own team and recruit new team members.
- We will keep on updating new missions on our community page /mobile app,select the most suitable mission and start working on it.
- You can look through online databases, lists, agencies,attend events and talk to people .
- Your job is out in the real world, to explore, look and pay attention to connect with others.
- You can find startups by attending entrepreneurship events such as pitch nights, idea competitions and startup presentations.
- The tasks of an Agent should not be time-consuming, but more like a natural thing to do if you love to do something different.