Do you want to throw your energy at a highly ambitious and international startup project? And do you want to be a key contributor in creating and launching a new and exciting solution that empowers employees and enterprises to better manage their external relations?
Stinto is a powerful contact management platform that is reinventing the way businesses, and their employees, share their contact info. Stinto allows businesses to empower employees with a tool that allows them to grow, manage and leverage their external network, while giving the business the visibility, access and control over the employees’ contacts that are most critical for business growth. Based in Copenhagen, we offer digital business cards (contact cards), integrated with CRM systems, issued by businesses for their employees, that enable a faster, smarter and more intelligent way of managing increasingly dynamic external relationships.
We are a small, but very experienced team, both from within the corporate and start-up world, with the will and resources required to make this a success. Our culture is built on complete transparency, openness and trust, everyone is expected to demonstrate leadership and have a get shit done attitude.
- Take a lead role in the development and implementation of the core solution
- Handle all aspects of app development from coding to testing
- Support the establishment of the development team
You should have:
- 3+ years of experience as a native Android developer
- Proven Kotlin development skills
- Ability to think through technical challenges and implement a solution from idea to final product
- A good understanding of design patterns and paradigms, such as KISS, SOLID, MVC etc.
- Willing to share knowledge and improve on our existing codebase
- Experience working with third party libraries
What we offer:
- An opportunity to be part of a fully funded, early stage start-up
- A job where hard work and competence will be rewarded with a lot of responsibility!
- A chance to work with some of the most experienced and professional people in the Danish business sector
- The chance to be involved in building a team from the bottom-up, and contributing significantly to the culture of the company
- A highly competitive compensation package