Currently we have a fully functioning iOS app in the App Store completely written in Swift. In the app you can record, edit and share concert videos on various platforms and watch other concertgoers concert videos. You will make the same functionality available on the Android platform, eventually using Xamarin and C#. The current app can be found here: https://itunes.apple.com/dk/app/livetake/id918197097
- Implementing the next platform for high quality live concert videos.
- Implement a native Android version of the current iOS Livetake app.
- Eventually using Xamarin and C# to accomplish the task.
- Unit testing.
- Student having finished at least first year in Computer Science, IT, Engineering or similar.
- Experience with app development.
- Knowledge or interest in learning Xamarin and C#.
- Good programming skills with the ability to learn new technologies fast.
- Energetic and self-driven, always striving for the best solutions.
- Good communication skills and a structured mind.
- It is a plus if you like music!
- You will have very big influence on the final product and the technologies used.
- Being part of a small tech startup with high ambitions, where your work will make a big difference.
- Access to many great Livetake concerts!
Interested? Write us in Danish or English either here or at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
More info can be found here: www.livetakeconcert.com