Artland is looking for a gifted art writer with a penchant for research. The ideal candidate has an art history degree and is an experienced copywriter with the ability to craft powerful texts about contemporary art.
- Develop and produce brief, well-written artist bios to be published at the heart of Artland’s DNA: our comprehensive database with information about thousands of artists, galleries and collectors
- Make in-depth research about the contemporary art world and its key players
- Select, curate and share relevant daily news from various art media sources
- Edit content for correct spelling and grammar
- Perform extensive fact-checking
- Extensive knowledge about contemporary art and art history
- Excellent writing skills
- Fluency in English, both oral and written
- Strong time-management skills
What we can offer
- An inspiring place to develop your writing skills and turn your passion for art into compelling words
- First-hand experience working in a fast-moving international start-up in the heart of Copenhagen
- Unique insights into the art world
- Flexible working hours
- Kind, talented and hardworking colleagues
About the position
The position is an internship, and you will be working at our head office in central Copenhagen.
How to apply:
Submit cover letter, resume and an example of an artist bio (150-200 words) through the Hub. If you have any questions related to the position, please contact Mattis Curth on email@example.com.
Artland is a global online platform dedicated to connecting galleries with collectors worldwide. With the goal of making contemporary art more accessible, we offer a new way to discover, sell and buy art. In Artland, new, emerging and seasoned collectors gain access to a world of art beyond the limitations of location, tailored to their individual needs and preferences. You can browse and buy available artworks from leading partner galleries, visit gallery exhibitions in 3D, establish a profile, message a gallery or other collectors directly, manage your collection, customize your feed, and read vibrant media content including articles, interviews, studio visits and 3D tours of museum exhibitions - all in one place. In creating a unique virtual destination, Artland creates a place for collectors and galleries to meet, whilst unlocking new possibilities for the art world to expand.