We are an international team and are looking for a person who strives in an international environment. We can offer a tailored internship, we are very open to make it the best learning and working period for you! You will be involved in decision making and invited to join meetings both internally and with business partners. As we are a young company we are very open for new initiatives and also expecting of you to come with ideas and run with them – take ownership of projects you find interesting and giving.
You will work as a part of the team, equally to our other employees. In the office in Copenhagen we have Frederik as the only person at the moment, so you will work closely with him. The office is in an innovative Inkubator in the centre of Copenhagen, so besides working with us, you will be a part of a network of young entrepreneurs and be involved in various events and opportunities.
The internship is unpaid but will be built around your needs. Are you at the end of your school or a young professional are we open for a possible full hire after the internship.
The internship will be a minimum of 3 months and can go up to 6 months.
- An opportunity to largen your professional network
- A steep learning curve
- A tailored internship
- Good Friday bars
- A lot of responsibility and Impact
- Frederik will make coffee for you (not the other way around)
- Insight into a growing international startup
- You speak and write fluent English
- If you are fluent in one other European language it is seen as a plus
- You live in Copenhagen
- You have an interest in HR, Business Administration or Business development
- Independent and open for different tasks.
Educational background in the fields is not a requirement, but a plus.