We are a Danish EdTech company founded in 2015, working on democratising education for students. We want to make sure that all students get the feedback they deserve. By letting teachers use peer evaluations and peer feedback in their courses we make sure that students learn and get more feedback.
How we work
We are a small and tightly knit team. It is very important for us to only have people on the team that we are comfortable with trusting everything to. We are not focused on putting in as many hours as possible, and you can work in the morning, at night, from our office or from a beach in Thailand if you want. We value people who are intersted in learning, making a difference and comfortable taking on new challenges!
What we offer
- A position where you can grow, learn and get a large and tight network within the startup ecosystem of Denmark.
- An position where you can have a lot of ownership of your projects both in terms of responsibility and freedom to implement.
- Free lunch
- A flexible full-time position (37-ish hours/week), starting as soon as possible.
- A great office and inspiring work environment. We currently have our offices in Nørrebro
- Potentially a stake of equity in Peergrade