The backend is build to scale and is developed in Golang, deployed on Amazon Web Services using Docker with MySQL as the underlying database. Your job will be to build on top of the already existing platform with new, great features!
- Implementing the next platform for high quality live concert videos.
- Implement high-performance cross-correlation algorithms in Google Go.
- Setup Amazon Web Services to stream content in various formats.
- Investigate live video http streaming technologies.
- Find bottlenecks and optimize performance.
- Unit testing.
- Student having finished at least first year in Computer Science, IT, Engineering or similar.
- Experience with scalable RESTful web development and MySQL databases.
- Knowledge or interest in learning Golang, Docker and AWS.
- Good programming skills with the ability to quickly learn new technologies.
- Energetic and self-driven, always striving for the best solutions.
- Good communication skills and a structured mind.
- It is a plus if you like music!
- You will have very big influence on the final product and the technologies used.
- Being part of a small tech startup with high ambitions, where your work will make a big difference.
- Access to many great Livetake concerts!
Interested? Write us in Danish or English either here or at email@example.com. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
More info can be found here: www.livetakeconcert.com