The intern will have programming tasks and will take part in the website development. He/She will be involved in various ongoing projects and will contribute to the building and construction of the website.
Stack of technologies we use:
Vue.js (Vuex, Vue-Router)
CSS Frameworks (Bootstrap 4.3)
Relational database (mysql)
You can choose what do you want to work with; Either backend of frontend.
1. Building web-pages following a given design.
2. Developing the backend system.
3. Managing daily based development of the website.
4. Connecting the backend and frontend parts.
5. Participating in team meetings.
6. Bringing in new ideas- we are open to hear new perspectives!
1. IT-related education / background
3. Ability to work with a PHP framework (preferably Laravel)
4. Work with git (github)
5. Ability to work independently as well as in team
6. Knowledge of English (B1 or higher)
7. Able to work in our office in Denmark, Odense
EU residency is required.
Send us your cover letter and CV to Book2wheelHR@gmail.com and we will contact you back.
This job comes with several perks and benefits
Easy access and treehugger friendly workplace.
Social gatherings and games; hang out with your colleagues.