Hi there, we’re Trustpilot. The world’s most powerful review platform – free and open to all.
Our mission is to bring people and companies together to create ever-improving experiences for everyone.
We're a diverse international crew working hard to scale up Trustpilot worldwide and having lots of fun in the process. We’re headquartered in Copenhagen and are 700+ people globally, with offices across Europe, US and Australia. We are growing fast and with our new brand, we have big plans.
At Trustpilot we have just launched our new brand last summer and we’re full steam ahead rolling it out across the company. We have a lot of work ahead of us and are therefore in need of a talented designer to help us build a billion-dollar brand.
Our new Brand Designer will help us implement and evolve our brand identity across the world. We’re looking for someone to bring loads of creativity and inspiration to the table and to execute beautiful designs with attention to detail.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who wants to embrace the brand, empower your colleagues and communicate to the world that we are Trustpilot, a brand defining the times we live in.
As our Brand Designer for this Maternity Leave contract, you will be part of the Brand Team located in Copenhagen and will be collaborating with and supporting the Senior Brand Designer. The role will start as soon as possible and end in December 2019. We see you as having great talent and ideas but are looking for someone who knows they don’t know everything yet, and wants to push themselves to learn and grow.
We’re looking for a passionate Brand Designer, striving to create their best work. In this role, you will play a large part in not only executing the Trustpilot brand across all channels but helping to evolve and grow the brand as it matures. You should be able to take lead on design tasks and clearly articulate your ideas to a range of stakeholders.
You’re at that stage in your career where you have experience working across a few different contexts, such as freelancing, agency or in-house. You know your tools inside out and your delivery is crafted and timely. You are confident in applying best practices to design problems.
We’d love to hear from you if you
- Design beautiful, considered visuals from concept to execution, consistently on brand
- Can offer creative and imaginative ideas that support and grow the brand
- Can juggle multiple projects at a time
- Are confident when addressing stakeholders and can clearly articulate your ideas
- Are keen to work closely with adjacent disciplines: marketing, user experience, user research, product design and support
- Have experience in Adobe and Sketch. Experience with Google cloud and Abstract are also a plus.
- Like to stretch your wings across digital, print, photo, video, illustration, animation and event design (don’t worry, we don’t expect you to master all of these)
- Love Helvetica Neue. It’s our new brand font, and you’ll be working with it everyday ;)
- The opportunity to learn and develop your career in a fast-paced company
- A chance to be a key part of an exciting international growth journey
- Great colleagues and a core work culture that you can believe in
- Great location in the beautiful center of Copenhagen
- Vibrant culture with plentiful snacks, ping pong and loads of social activities
The Brand team, who are we?
We’re a small team made up of a bunch of determined and eclectic souls from the States, The Netherlands and Australia. We’re all passionate to make Trustpilot a design pinnacle and a brand loved by millions. We are an open and straightforward team where everyone can freely voice their opinion.
Interested in learning more about Trustpilot? Check us out on The Muse or check out our website www.trustpilot.com
If you see yourself in this role, submit your application in English by clicking below, and make sure to upload a personalized cover letter, in which you describe why you would be our ideal Brand Designer. For questions, reach out to email@example.com