As Business Developer you will be charged with driving the revenue optimisation and sales of TechBBQ, making sure that contracts with partners are signed and the funds collected. You will answer to the CxOs of TechBBQ, but will also have independence in completing your tasks and fulfilling your responsibilities.
Your tasks include:
- Corresponding to new potential partners
- Answering enquiries from the above mentioned and existing partners
- Close contracts, get them signed and get the money paid out
- General revenue optimisation
- Lead generation
- Helping out other teams on an ad hoc basis - we're in this together!
- a go-getter and self-starter
- a team player, but also understand how to work independently within the team
- maybe an entrepreneur or just want to get to know the world of entrepreneurs.
- you thrive in a hectic environment where the pressure’s on the closer we get to the event days and where your work day might change directions in the blink of an eye.
With experience/skills in:
- Sales experience
- Cold calling/writing
- Understanding of revenue optimisation
- Lead generation
- Experience with invoicing
- Marketing experience desired, but not essential
- Fluent in English, speech and writing, essential
- Fluent in Danish, speech and writing, desired
, but not required
What's in it for you:
- Be part of a tight-knit team coming together to create something amazing.
- Great hands-on experience and be part of scaling a major Scandinavian tech summit.
- Experience working with a large-scale event and a portfolio of minor events.
- A great network within both the Danish and European startup scene.
- And of course lots of fun - we regularly throw dinner parties, drink bubbles (even on weekdays) and celebrate our wins!
We expect you to be part of the team starting ASAP and up until after the event in September. The closer we get to the event the more hours will be required, so evening and weekend work must be expected the last month - we require some flexibility from you and of course you can expect the same from us.
Hours: up to 37 hrs/week, primarily Mon-Fri. 9-17.
The internship runs from February through September 2017.