- We are looking for an ambitious student, graduate or professional with an entrepreneurial mindset and some experience within Business Development, Digital Marketing and E-Commerce to help us onboard new shop profiles in our platform.
- A structured and goal-oriented person with an outgoing personality that loves talking to people and shops and likes to present new ideas in front of a public.
- You have management and leadership skills and can easily motivate others to become better.
You are passionate about the idea behind getULocal and the independent stores and you are up-to-date with the ongoing city events.
- You have a growth-oriented mindset and you follow up with the latest trends and hacks on growth hacking.
- You love to pitch in front of an audience and investors and find funding opportunities about getULocal.
- You have very good communication skills and you are fluent in English (and possibly fluent Danish).
What we offer:
- An opportunity to be a part of a creative concept that will have an impact to the city and small businesses.
- Flexible working time
- Shares of the company
- Interesting tasks and a lot of responsibility
- The freedom to make choices and accomplish your ambitions.
Do you like what you read and find your self in this role then hit us with a message or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.