WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY FOR THIS POSITION AT ONTAME.IO?
- Do you want to be part of a disruptive movement which purpose is to enable economic growth at global scale together with HR departments and recruitment companies?
- Do you want to consult and educate HR departments in the Swedish market about the new world of data driven and automated recruitment by use of big data, AI and online media?
- Do you want to help us building a superior analytics and marketing automation platform to disrupt online recruitment from the ground and all the way up?
- Do you want to use your skills of enterprise selling in order close deals around analytics and advertising services to blue chip companies across Europe?
- Do you want to join a young and ambitious startup team of 8 people that are striving to help companies find great talent more efficiently?
- Do you want to earn your stripes and work your way up as we grow and conquer the world? Potentially becoming Business Development Director within a short timeframe?
In case you answered a clear “YES!” to all of the questions above, we have an exciting position for you in our business development department.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
You are a master relationship builder, sales strategist, and creative problem solver. You exhibit high emotional intelligence and professionalism at all times, and are a true consultative business partner with your clients. You are versed in the HR landscape, with potential key relationships already established.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
- Develop and close new large accounts to use the Ontame.io Analytics Platform (Saas) focusing on the Swedish market
- Schedule and conduct meetings with HR / Recruitment decision-makers
- Communicate the value of the Ontame.io Analytics Platform and services by walking through detailed use cases, case studies and demonstrations of the actual product
- Execute on a strategic plan (defined by you) to achieve revenue goals
- Hit monthly and quarterly revenue targets
- Prepare customized proposals to win new business
- Grow current accounts by identifying and closing up-sell opportunities
- Understand competitive differentiators in fast-changing online recruitment landscape
- Work with the product team by sharing customer insights, valuable for shaping our product
- Work with the marketing team in order to create an inbound lead plan
- Collaborate with the customer success team in order to upset clients.
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE:
- Preferable 2-4 years of experience from either a recruitment portal, tech sales with focus on value (not product) or as a management consultant
- Native Swedish speaker
- Strong quantitative skills and negotiations ability
- Self-starter – able to tackle new clients or territories with little guidance
- Quick learner – able to rapidly grasp new technology and product changes
- Able to travel 15–25% of the time including some overnight travel
- Experience in managing longer sales cycles with many stakeholders
- Comfortable working with several different teams inside Ontame.io as well as with clients to collaboratively grow an account
- Proven track record of exceeding revenue expectations
- Ability to thrive in a small, intense, and high growth environment
We can´t wait to hear from you, so please send your resume including a short but to the point application.