Are you ready to transform mobility in cities with shared bikes?
Donkey Republic is expanding and is seeking a talented individual for the BI and Finance team to join the family and help build our groundbreaking micro mobility platform. We are 14,000 bicycles large, expecting to serve +1million customers this year in 10 large and another 50 smaller cities in Europe.
These are exciting times for Donkey Republic as we are maturing our bike sharing services and growing our business every day. We demonstrate how bike shares can play a major role in urban mobility and make cities more sustainable and fun. We are bringing Copenhagen to the world city by city - a great purpose to come to work every day.
What you’ll be doing:
Mainly you will be exploring uncharted territory using company’s data, in a data driven way. It could be charting out the recent growth trends, conducting an experiment to identify a winning strategy or building a financial model to help navigate business. You will act as a cross between a statistician person and a strategy consultant. On a day to day basis, you will be asked on how to use company's data to spell out relationships (ie, how does a change of process in the app impact customer satisfaction).
You will get involved in and help develop every part of the company, including marketing, customer service, operations, and business development.
We expect you to:
- Be able to zoom in to a very particular business task while keeping in mind the big picture
- Develop analyses / recommendations in a data driven way
- Get inherently excited to wear dual hats - BI and finance
- Get excited by counter data-driven arguments to yours
- Love to interact with other people
- Be familiar with statistics and be willing to learn/explore more
- Be skillful in or be willing to learn SQL, a statistical package such as R and the arts of strategy consulting
- Be fluent in English (written and spoken)
What we can offer:
- Flexibility to explore and navigate your growth
- Diversity of challenges! No two days will be the same and you will get valuable experience, taking responsibility and pushing your career to the next level.
- Diversity of people! The Donkey Squad contains a very tight group of talented people to learn from in marketing, technology, business development, customer support and operations, with 14 different nationalities.
- Be part of our growth. We’re investor-backed and expanding our business fast.
- A vibrant office in Startup Village in Islands Brygge
- Company lunch, Friday bars, team adventures (on bikes), company retreat twice yearly.
- A competitive package including company warrants