…a creative personality who has the inspiration for ideation, and the drive for implementation
…a crafted writer with great language skills and/or
…talented in creating visual and video content
…not afraid of experimenting with new tools and technologies
…open-minded personality, who loves to work in team
…seeking to apply your skills and accelerate your professional development
…establishing contact to people with ease and clear in communication
Ideally you study currently or studied recently communication, multimedia design, branding, marketing or on related fields.
- Opportunity to be part of RenSti’s impactful global success story
- Open-minded colleagues, ready to help you achieve
- Ability to grow your network of global talents and professionals in a startup ecosystem
- Participations on events, and opportunity to represent RenSti
- Support for your professional development plan
- Friday fun and a great community
- High flexibility to manage your time
The position requires independence and that you take initiative. At RenSti you are welcome to challenge the status quo, come up with new ideas for campaigns, content strategy, or event participation. We embrace creativity, quick problem solving, and our flat company structure allows rapid implementation of your plans. You will work in collaboration with our marketing leader Victor Bergholt and our social media manager Sander Palm.
You will have a high degree of freedom to design your own work and prioritise between tasks. Your tasks might include:
- Multimedia content creation and management
- Communication project planning and management
- SoMe management
- Communication campaign planning and management
- Customer research
Please send your application and CV/LinkedIn via The Hub as soon as possible, as we review applications and conduct interviews on a rolling basis. Do not hesitate to contact Victor Bergholt in email ( firstname.lastname@example.org ) or on phone ( +4528708066 ) in case of any question.
Our office space is at Copenhagen School of Entrepreneurship’s startup incubator. We are part of CSE’s 6 month Proof of Business program.
This job comes with several perks and benefits
Time is precious. Make it count. Morning person or night owl, this job is for you.
Get your caffeine fix to get you started and keep you going.
Easy access and treehugger friendly workplace.
Social gatherings and games; hang out with your colleagues.
Friday is something special, let's enjoy a beer together.
We want to take you from good to great.