You'll be a full member of the Low-Fi Family rethinking live music forever- you will report directly to our CEO. The position is an unpaid internship (1-3 days/week), if you are looking for a full time school internship we might be able to fix that too.
Your tasks will include:
- Help and guide the members of Low-Fi to make the most of the platform and community
- Respond to user feedback
- Onboard new bands to the platform
- Monitor and gather data on members’ use of the platform
- Write and present insights on the Low-Fi community to CEO
- Helping out the team on an ad hoc basis - we're in this together!
Who you are:
- You are a people’s person who understands that in order to build a community you must give to the community
- You can go on your own steam and take charge of a task, without being afraid to ask questions about the stuff you are not sure of
- You believe in being part of something bigger than yourself - whether it's a six person team or a global DIY live music scene
- Fluent in Danish, speech and writing, essential
- Fluent in English, speech and writing, desired
- We don't expect you to be an expert on managing a community (yet), but to be ready to think-do-learn rapidly.
What's in it for you:
- Be a part of a passion driven team, building something that will forever change the way people think about live music.
- Great hands-on experience and be part of scaling music business start-up
- The best brain-food lunch in town in THE best startup-hub in Copenhagen
- A great network within both the Danish and European startup scene.
- And be ready for intimate music experiences, silly jokes and drinking bubbles on Tuesdays as we love to celebrate daily wins.
The internship runs from ASAP to Summer 2017 - and if you are the right person we might be able to offer you a job at that time.
Interested?... Send your application and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org named >> Community Evangelist - Internship