We are looking for a music geek with social skills, who can ensure that our community actually feels and behaves like, well.. a community. That entails:
- Research and onboard cool bands and cool spaces
- Help bands and spaces connect and set up concerts
- Answer questions from users and help us build a great FAQ page - maybe even a chatbot!
- Monitor and gather data on our community and how they use Low-Fi
- Write newsletters to the community about what’s happening in Low-Fi
- Help out the team on an ad hoc basis - we're in this together!
The position is an academic internship( unpaid), with weekly one-on-ones with Anne Dvinge, our CEO and former music researcher with University of Copenhagen.
Who you are:
- You can go on your own steam and take charge of a task, without being afraid to ask questions about the stuff you are not sure of
- You believe in being part of something bigger than yourself - whether it's a six person team or a global DIY live music scene
- Proficiency in Danish, reading and writing, desired
- Fluent in English, speech and writing, essential
- We don't expect you to be an expert on how to facilitate a community (yet), but to be ready to think-do-learn rapidly.
What's in it for you:
- You'll be a full member of the Low-Fi Family, building something that will forever change the way people think about live music.
- Great hands-on experience and be part of scaling a music start-up
- The best brain-food lunch in town in THE best startup-hub in Copenhagen
- A great network within both the Danish and European startup/music tech scene.
- And be ready for intimate music experiences, silly jokes and drinking bubbles on Tuesdays as we love to celebrate daily wins.
The internship runs from January-June 2018. Interested?... Send your application and CV through the Hub.
Psst… if you are just looking for a chance to volunteer one day a week and you think you will make a great fit for Low-Fi, do drop us a line.