Community team’s responsibilities include:
Organise internal and external events, activate TEDxCopenhagen volunteers and the community:
- Internal events: For volunteers only - team building activities for the core team of around 20-30 people
There should be at least 2 fun events organised before the main event
- External events: For TEDxCopenhagen community, who are passionate about TEDx and are interested in networking
It is expected that 2 TEDxCopenhagenSalon events and 1 TED Cinema Experience would be organised throughout a year (for around 100 people)
Community Manager’s work includes:
- You are passionate about project management, and are excited to lead a process with many stakeholders and know how to encourage volunteers
- You lead by example, can motivate and provide support the Community team
- You will be responsible for managing the budget
- Work closely with the board
- Liaise and coordinate with the other TEDxCopenhagen teams
- Engage volunteers and coordinate the work flow
- It is a plus, but not a must, to have experience from previous TEDx events. As a minimum you are familiar with the TEDx rules and mission
- You can work 5-10 hours a week voluntarily (flexible hours)
Our new Community Manager will start in August. We are looking for an experienced professional, who has experience leading and motivating people. You will have ongoing guidance from the TEDxCopenhagen board members and the Community team, which consists of 6 fun-loving and committed people.
We can't wait to hear from you!
Submit an application of maximum one page motivation along with your resume by June 30th the latest, via The Hub. We will hold interviews continuously throughout the call for applications.