What are we?
We are a young, international and well-funded startup with offices in Copenhagen and Lisbon. Our ambitions are sky-high and we need you on our team. Sooner rather than later preferably.
What will you be doing?
- Develop strategic content goals and track performance to ensure content effectiveness.
- Create content and manage distribution, including blog posts, presentations, website content/ads, event material, case studies, white papers, videos and social media content. In short, when there’s stories in it, you’ll be involved. Further, creating and owning our editorial calendar to establish when and through which channels content will be distributed.
- Manage customer relationships and deliver talent engagement projects, e.g. finding new senior leaders, including interviewing and assessing profiles, building talent pipelines, guiding customers in creating talent engagement strategies or helping them execute talent marketing initiatives.
- Conduct research related to talent engagement, e.g. market trends for certain industries or specific candidate profiles. Creating customized reports for our customers based on findings.
Who are we looking for?
- An analytics aficionado with a data-driven approach, a good eye for details and strategic thinking skills.
- A quick mind, a positive attitude, structured and pragmatic with a strong bias for action.
- An entrepreneurial spirit, who will thrive in a startup environment.
- Fluent in English (written and verbal).
- A digital native with a keen interest in technology and talent marketing and the ability to understand, communicate and turn trends into practice within both areas.
- Understanding of B2B SaaS preferred, but not essential.
We don’t have an unwavering perception about the perfect candidate. If you believe, you have what it takes, we encourage you to apply. No matter what background - marketing, HR or something completely different.
What do we offer you?
- A fast-paced, challenging environment with full entrepreneurial exposure and unique learning experiences.
- 100% responsibility for what you do and a lot of room to grow.
- On-the-job coaching and regular, detailed feedback for your personal and professional development.
- Unlimited holiday.
- Flexible working conditions, both in terms of time and location.
- Trust, positivity and a “can do”-attitude guides everything we do. Our collaboration style is based on honesty, fun and friendship.
I'm interested, now what?
Send your Linkedin profile or your resume to The Hub.
In case you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get in touch. Profiles will be reviewed as soon as they come in, so we encourage you to reach out soonest possible.