- Develop a content strategy that is aligned with short-term and long-term marketing targets
- Produce relevant written content that supports our mission and provides value to our community
- Collaborate with marketing and design team members to plan and develop site content, style and layout
The position is expected to require 20-30 hours a week. It includes:
- Create and publish engaging content: writing blog posts, articles, newsletters, communications materials, and material for social media channels
- Edit, proofread and improve other writers’ posts and all writing content being published/posted by think.dk on the website, social media, advertising etc.
- Optimize content according to SEO
- Manage content distribution to social media manager, online channels and website social to increase web traffic
- Develop an editorial calendar and ensure content team is on board
- Ensure compliance with law (e.g. copyright and data protection)
- Stay up-to-date with current developments related to sustainability and generate new ideas to draw our follower’s attention
- You will work in a small office at think.dk in Østerbro, that you share with the small team
- Your working hours will be flexible within 09:00 and 18:00.
- You should bring your own laptop
- You will have access to a kitchen, free tea & coffee and can join think.dk events for free
- Excellent writing and verbal communication in English, Danish would be a strong plus
- Self Management - you’re able to set tasks for yourself and achieve them when you say
- Knowledge about sustainability topics and recent developments related to the field
- Ability to prioritize what needs a response to and when
- Experience with content production & writing in general
- Experience with Trello and Slack is an advantage
Duration: 15.01.2019 - 15.06.2019, with a potential extension and, depending on our financial situation, a paid employment.
Our goal is to:
- support our knowledge platform with relevant and high quality content on a weekly basis
- Are comfortable with a high degree of responsibility and independence - roles at think.dk are granular, which means that instead of using static job positions people at think.dk fill roles that are created, exchanged and discontinued in response to current needs. There is an individual commitment to a number of roles, and we share the traditional management tasks of planning, monitoring and coaching etc. This means there is much more self responsibility and that you also make decisions that have consequences for our organisation, which is why it is very important that you are in line with our values and our purpose.