We are currently looking for a content marketing intern who will join us at the Copenhagen School of Entrepreneurship office to help with content writing for our blog, social media and more! You will be responsible for developing and creating engaging material to support our communication efforts. You’ll gain exposure to and experience in multiple levels of content marketing, gaining valuable on-the-job experience. We would like you to join us at the Copenhagen School of Entrepreneurship office.
What do we offer?
- Knowledge! We will be able to share practical knowledge in marketing and sales which will be useful not only for the thesis but for the operations in the real company.
- Flexible working hours and free office space 24/7 where you can find a lot of young and successful entrepreneurs with different ideas.
- Experience of working in the startup - in the big corporations, interns are usually responsible for one small task, the problem is that having a first or second internship, people usually don’t know what they want to work with. However, in the startup, an intern can find what he/she has a passion for trying to work with different things.
- Our network - mentors and professionals in the field you can learn from
- Creating blog content
- Being creative and come up with storytelling ideas for our products
- Helping us with social media strategies and content
- PR strategies
Simply apply via The Hub and send your CV and a cover letter explaining why this is the position you want to get to. Don’t forget to include a link to your best online work – newsletter/blog/etc.
In case you have any questions about the position, please reach out to email@example.com