- The writing of product descriptions
- Own and manage the Nordgreen blog
- Should have a good understanding of SEO and the application to brand copywriting
- Having a strong sense of commercial, brand and technical awareness, whilst keeping up to date with current trends
- Ensure the Nordgreen tone is accurate, informative and consistent throughout the site
- Assist with general Copy admin, including the organisation of priority product lists, reshoot lists and model directories
- Responsible for final production check before content piece is made live onsite or on any external medias
- Ability to occasionally assist senior team members with brand profiles and other more editorial based work
You will be working closely with the eCommerce Director, ensuring that you will leave with relevant and hands-on experience in eCommerce best practice.
- Work in a vibrant early stage start-up
- Your time is important to us - we offer flexible working hours - minimum 25 hours per week
- We offer free lunch, coffee, drinks and snacks. Everyday!
- Friday Bar with your awesome colleagues
- We are an international office representing 14 countries