COCUP makes it easier for students and graduates to get in contact with the industry. We are developing a career app where students can automatically match with interesting companies, get advice from labour unions and pursue exciting career opportunities. Every single day we match students with companies in terms of their interests and competences. And if our algorithm finds a perfect match, the student even gets a sponsored cup of coffee by the company!
We are part of the ambitious accelerator programme Go Grow and have a exciting future ahead of us. But we need you to reach the goal!
We are looking for an aspiring intern that want to be a part of a fast-growing ambitious start-up: Your main task will be to manage our online presence and work together with a lot of companies to help them brand themselves.
As our intern, you will be responsible for:
- Telling COCUP's story on our SoMe channels
- Writing awesome blog posts around topics like Employer Branding, Talent acquisition and Career Life
- Developing and maintaining our digital presence
- Executing and further developing our digital strategy in close cooperation with our CMO
- Creating video material in collaboration with multiple stakeholders for use in pitches, grants and media releases
- Working together with external companies to manage their campaigns on our platform
Our ideal candidate would be someone who is:
- Enrolled in a BSc or MSc programme within digital communication and/or marketing
- Excellent at writing and has previous experience with optimizing content for different purposes on social media
- Experienced within tools such as Photoshop, InDesign and Premiere Pro
- A key part of an exciting startup with professional advisory board
- Opportunities to learn and develop your skills and career through meetups, colleagues and other places
- Responsibility, ownership and high influence on tasks
- Great colleagues and a social working environment
- Great location in an entrepreneur hub in Frederiksberg C with 30 other great startups that you will have ample opportunity to network with
You will work from our office in Frederiksberg. The internship is unpaid - but coffee’s on us! If you have awesome competences and we get funding there would be a chance of a student job.
We encourage you to apply, even if you do not cover all the above areas, as we are potentially looking for more than one intern for the tasks.
We look forward to receiving your application. If you have any questions, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org or tel. 42 37 38 53