Zify is one of the fastest growing carpooling startups. Headquartered in Paris, France, Zify is currently available in France, Germany, Switzerland, Denmark and India. We have recently launched Zify in Denmark in the Aarhus region along the City of Aarhus and FDM. To support our growth and cater to the Danish users, we are looking for a Customer Service Operator who will be the first point of contact for our users in Denmark.
- Respond to customer support inquiries and monitor the incoming tickets in all of our support channels
- Debugging and testing product features and reporting them to product and engineering
- Communicate with customers both over email, chat, and the phone
- Assist in building knowledge base/support data such as training materials and FAQs
- Identify common customer challenges and proactively find ways to improve our product and processes
- 100% Work-From-Home
- Native Danish speaker with excellent command on English (writing & speaking)
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills, you can explain issues in simple terms and adapt your tone for different users
- A humble and friendly person who genuinely loves helping people and solving problems
Perks and benefits
This job comes with several perks and benefits
Flexible working hours
Time is precious. Make it count. Morning person or night owl, this job is for you.
Want to be a partner? Look no further.