Ageras is looking for an ambitious Customer Success Manager to provide excellent customer service for the German market. At Ageras, the best Customer Success Managers are genuinely excited to help their customers. They’re patient, empathetic, and passionately communicative. They love to talk. They can put themselves in their customers’ shoes and advocate for them internally when necessary.
As Customer Success Manager, you’ll handle the entire communication with their small- and midsize business customers, who are in the need of a specialist. You’ll support your customer portfolio from the first initial contact until finding the perfect specialist. Throughout the process, you’ll be responsible for your own customer portfolio and work towards individual targets. You’ll be joining a team of passionate professionals and together you’ll be growing and establishing the German market.
- Identify and assess customer’s needs and requests to achieve satisfaction
- Improve customer service experience and create engaged customers
- Be in contact with their partners (accountants) to ensure completion of customer requests
- Take ownership of customers issues and follow problems through to resolution
- Be dedicated to and support the customers in Germany
- Own the customer relationship and act as the primary point of contact in their match-making process
As a Customer Success Manager at Ageras, you are their customer’s go-to-person. You empathize easily with people and can build relationships quickly over the phone. Also, you enjoy advising and consulting their customers, are a strong problem solver and are motivated working with targets. You thrive to give them a spectacular experience through a trusted advisory relationship by supporting them throughout their journey at Ageras.
Maybe you are currently in a similar customer support or product advising position, but are eager to try something new and be part of further growing the German market in a dynamic, international environment?
You also have:
- Near-native German language skills and conversational English language skills
- Experience in successfully managing and supporting B2B customers is a plus
- The ability to develop tremendous loyalty with stakeholders
- The ability to consult and advice on the best solution for a customer
- Strong client-facing and communication skills
- Great collaboration skills and are a big supporter of internal knowledge sharing
- No objection handling demanding customers
- Maintain the highest integrity and compliance in everything
At Ageras, they take fun seriously, because motivated Agerians equal happy clients and partners. They go the extra mile to ensure that their employees come motivated and happy to work and thrive in their dynamic, international work environment. Their modern, open office space, in the heart of Copenhagen, creates an inspiring work atmosphere; they serve breakfast and lunch every day, drink very decent coffee and have fun Friday bars. Together they believe they can achieve great success and they are on a mission to conquer the world.
Have we caught your attention? If so, do not hesitate to get in contact with Statum who will be responsible for the recruitment process. Apply here via The Hub and let’s get in contact! For any questions please call Statum at +45 71 96 96 70.
At Ageras, they are all about making complex things simple, and that is because they believe it to be more fair, transparent, and empowering. They are building a simple ecosystem connecting clients to lawyers, accountants, and bookkeepers. They are an ambitious, young and fast-paced technology company in Copenhagen. After 6 years they are financially backed by one of the largest Private Equity funds, Investcorp, and have a footprint in Denmark, Sweden, Norway, the Netherlands, Germany, and the UK.