We know startups! We want to get to know you.
In this role you will use your passion for startups and technology and your skills with enriching and maintaining databases to expand, process and enrich our existing databases of the Nordic startup ecosystem and beyond.
Alright! So this means that, if:
- You are passionate about startups and innovation,
- You are familiar with data collection and processing,
- You are tech savvy and proud of it,
- You see yourself in the startup environment and want to leap into it as soon as possible,
- You understand the dynamics of a startup from early stage to scale-up, and everything in between,
- You enjoy working with an energetic and international team where your tasks and assignments vary from day to day.
... then please apply to join us!
- Data collection
- Data cleaning and preprocessing tasks
- Research the ecosystem/a given industry
- Ad hoc challenges
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- EAGERNESS to learn
- A strong personal drive
- Self-sufficient problem solving attitude
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work independently, as well as in a collaborative team environment
- Intellectual curiosity
- Exhibits personal initiative and independence
- Fluency in English
EXTRA POINTS IF YOU HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
- Functional experience with data/data processing
- Functional experience with web development
- Understanding of the basics of machine learning
- Past startup experience
WHAT WE OFFER:
- A paid position, should the candidate practically demonstrate their drive and commitment.
- Take a key part in an exciting international growth journey
- Opportunities to learn and develop your skills and career through meetups and networking events
- Great colleagues and a social working environment
- Great location near the center of Copenhagen
- A chance to learn something new every day
- Free lunch, coffee, tea, and Friday bars
- In order to apply please write a paragraph about yourself and attach a resume