We are starting to find our product–market fit and we are already generating revenue on our product, which is allowing us to accelerate our growth even further. Therefore, we are looking for a passionate deep learning scientist with an appetite to see advanced models deployed in the real world to help medicine to be produced to the highest standards.
You will be working in a dynamic environment and collaborate closely with the founders of the company who have very technical backgrounds from DTU, Harvard and Microsoft. Your main responsibilities will be to develop deep learning algorithms in close collaboration with the team and our customers.
We expect you to have the following qualifications:
- A degree in Computer Science, Informatics or relevant experience
- Passion for building solutions using data science and deep learning
- Experience with analysis of sensor data, and a systematic approach to problem solving
- Good teamwork and communication skills
- Familiarity with Jupyter, NumPy, Pandas and similar data science tools and packages
- Experience with TensorFlow, Keras and/or PyTorch
While it is not required, it would be great if you have some experience with or an interest in learning about:
- General experience with Google Cloud Platform or a similar cloud environment (e.g., AWS or Microsoft Azure)
- Experience with building models and algorithms for real-time environments
In addition, we value optimism, go-getter mentality and the ability to make fast and sound decisions. So if you find yourself ready to take the next step in your career where you can enjoy a lot of creative freedom while being an integral part of our growth, you should definitely get in touch.
Your primary work location will be at our office in Talent Garden Rainmaking at Danneskiold-Samøes Allé 41, 1434 København K, a superb location close to Nyhavn and many forms of public transportation (bus, metro and ferry). Along with a competitive salary, we offer flexible work hours, a top-of-the-line laptop of your own choice, courses to improve your skills and lots of social activities—both in our own team and in the Rainmaking community.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to us. We would love to tell you more about the position and the opportunities we offer to grow along with the company. Send an email to Michael Sass Hansen (firstname.lastname@example.org) or give him a call at +45 61 30 66 15. We look forward to hearing from you! :-)