Your primary tasks:
- Create visuals within the brand identity.
- Arrange creative visual campaigns.
- Creating visual and brand-related content for Linkedin and other platforms.
- Conceptualising design suggestions and ideas for campaign elements.
- Ad hoc graphic design work and image editing.
The right candidate looks like this:
- Can use Sketch App and/or Adobe Illustrator.
- Adobe Photoshop skills are desirable.
- Wireframes / hand sketching skills are desirable.
- Wordpress skills are desirable.
- You love creating high quality content and cares more about quality than quantity.
- You have experience working with graphic design OR studying a relevant degree.
- You have an understanding of how to create a company's or a brand's visual identity on digital media.
- You have a creative mindset and you like sharing your ideas.
- You are solution-oriented and like to work in an innovative environment such as Pier 47.
- You can work unsupervised and can deliver on time.
- You can speak fluent english and/or danish (desirable).
- You have a design portfolio that catches the eye.
What do we offer?
- Opportunity to join a team of an early stage startup and working on a real product.
- The chance to work with amazing people!
- An opportunity to get a lot of hands-on experience and develop your skills within visual design and user experience.
- Opportunities to learn and develop your skills and career through meetups, colleagues and other places.
- Learning as you go with a flexible work as a start.
- Access to startups and founders within the Danish Startup Scene.
- Being among the earliest employees of a growing Global Sustainable Development Goals execution platform.
- A chance to learn something new every day.
- You are expected to start as soon as possible.
- This internship has at least 3 months duration.
- We expect you to meet with the team at least 3-4 times per week.
Please send you application, your LinkedIn profile, your CV and any additional design work.