You will be responsible for our digital marketing strategy high-quality digital deliverables, such as KPIs, website and blog analytics, reporting marketing objectives. As well as, grow new leads by converting website traffic ( calls-to-action, landing pages, and generation content). Additionally, you will have the opportunity to become a strategist, who perform outstanding online audits to identify opportunities and growth.
- Interest in learning current digital strategies, best practices, and associated resources
- Be passionate about doing B2B marketing for fastest-growing technology and software companies.
- The ability to adapt and create proactive change
- The ability to identify optimal process efficiencies
- You are an analytical mind
Bonus if you have:
- Experience of developing performance reports to analyse and monitor inbound strategy effectiveness
- Quantitative skills and ability to communicate digestible contents
What we offer:
- A great opportunity to become a specialist in the field
- Get in on the ground floor of a quickly expanding company
- Hands-on in quantitative inbound marketing projects
- A competitive working environment with fantastic colleagues.
- Flexibility in delivering your tasks and time allocation.
- Possibility to develop professionally to a high pace
Now that we have caught your attention, it is time for you to catch ours. All applications are continuously evaluated, but you can expect to hear from us within 2 weeks. If you have any questions regarding the position, please contact our office, at +45 51780484 or email gn@2030.Builders
We are willing to help you with ECTS for this internship.