We are seeking a driven Intern to join our team and experience the startup life. In this position you would have exposure to, and responsibility for core elements of our eCommerce and marketing channels, with exposure to Paid Media, Influencer Marketing, Search Engine optimisation (SEO), content creating and marketplaces.. We are looking for someone to start ASAP for the duration of 3-6 months for a minimum of 28 hours per week. Your work will be hands-on, and work side by side with the project leader.
Your core Responsibilities:
- Main priorities include blogger & influencer recruitment and management.
- Identify new and innovative ways to drive traffic to the website, as well as optimising existing channels.
- SEO and Content Marketing
- Press and B2B outreach
- Secure valuable media inclusions, such as watch ranking articles
- Assisting in our social media marketing on all channels
You must be:
- Highly motivated to take on own responsibilities
- Structured, yet creative
- Able to understand and foresee the social media and content creation trends
- Fluent in English speaking and writing
- A proactive mindset
- Quick from thinking to doing and willing to put in a big effort
Perks & Benefits:
- Work in a vibrant early stage start-up
- Your time is important to us - we offer flexible working hours - minimum 28 hours per week
- We offer free lunch, coffee, drinks, and snacks. Everyday!
- International office environment with over 14 countries