Do you have an international and digital mindset? Are you a Swedish, Finnish, Danish or German native speaker who wants to kick start a Digital Marketing career? If that is a "YES", read on!
What is the Digital Academy?
The Digital Academy Internship is a collaborative internship program spearheaded by some of Denmark's finest tech companies: Lead Supply (Matchbanker, Fair-laan, etc.), BoligPortal (BostadsPortal & SoWohnt) and North Media Online, all of which are located in the IT hub of Aarhus, Denmark. The program offers position-specific hands-on execution with a combination of learning modules within key digital disciplines such as digital strategy & transformation, digital marketing toolbox, BI, UX & product development, personal productivity and much more…
- You'll be assigned an internship in one of the companies matching your motivation and profile and take part in the Digital Academy along with other international interns.
- Lead Supply is looking for Swedish, Finnish, Danish and German speakers.
- BoligPortal is looking for Swedish speakers, and a Dane with passion for Paid marketing.
- The internship will launch in the autumn semester, preferably August 12th or the September 2nd (but we're flexible) and ends on December 13th (again, we're flexible).
- You’ll be given a mix of theoretical and practical training and make use of it in practices.
- You’ll be assigned a supervisor and have individual development/coaching sessions to ensure your development throughout the program and hopefully beyond in life.
Learnings and tasks
Being a part of the Digital Marketing team in either Lead Supply or BoligPortal (BostadsPortal& SoWohnt), you will get hands-on experience with some of the key digital marketing disciplines such as;
- Paid adverts, SEO & linkbuilding, content marketing & copywriting, marketing automation, SoMe etc.
- Specific digital marketing tools such as Google Analytics, Ahrefs, WordPress and much more…
What the Digital Academy Internship Program offer
- Learning modules, individual development sessions and social events across the companies.
- Being part of a professional, fun and innovative environment.
- Getting to know danish culture and working environment.
- We work hard, but we play just as hard – expect awesome office parties and social gatherings with serious amounts of fun.
- The internship is paid if you come from an university from abroad and we offer lunch, learning and a lot of social events.
- You could look into different scholarships e.g. the Erasmus+ scholarship through your university.
The Digital Academy Internship Cadet
We’re looking for digital talents who want to develop themselves and our business’. We’re looking for cadets who;
are looking for an internship in the autumn semester of 2019, lasting for 4 months.
- want to be better than their peers and pursue a digital career.
- strive in a fast-paced and international environment.
- have a go-getter attitude, and are not scared of trying out new things.
Info & Application
Application deadline: Now! We're having interviews on an ongoing basis.
Internship start: 12. August or the 02. September, but we're flexible.
Check out the life as a Digital Academy Cadet on our Instagram (the_digital_academy_internship), and find more information on our website digitalacademy.dk.
For further information please reach out to the Digital Academy Team at: Info@digitalacademy.dk.