You get the opportunity to flourish within the field of digital communications, by being part of the operation, development and support of our digital content solutions, as well as collaborating with management in the processes of continuous product development.
You will be part of a team of developers and graphic designers, where your job is to provide the structure that binds everything together, to ensure that the customer gets the optimal results from our platform.
There are many ways into this position. Perhaps you have a degree in communication studies, or have previously been employed as a project manager in a marketing bureau. Or maybe you have even worked in a tech-startup. In any case, it’s important that:
- You are highly organized, have an eye for detail, and keep your deadlines.
- You are experienced in maintaining customer relations.
- You are experienced in managing projects, for example in the production of websites or cross-platform marketing solutions.
- You have a broad understanding of digital platforms.
- You are well-versed in IT, meaning that it’s easy for you to learn new systems, and quickly get a thorough understanding of our platforms.
- As a minimum, you can communicate in English and Danish, and understand Norwegian and Swedish.
- You are commercially aware and have an eye for the financial dimension of completing projects.
About Dental Media
Dental Media is the dentist’s digital partner, and we help them grow and optimize their dental clinics. We are growing rapidly, and need you as a strong, full-time colleague. Our office is situated in the creative environment on Refshaleøen, close to the harbor bus, Mikkellers’ Barrel-Room and Restaurant Amass. We offer you a position with personal responsibility, flexibility and a pleasant work environment with friendly colleagues.
Application deadline: We conduct job interviews continuously.
Start date: As soon as possible.
Working hours: 37.5 hours per week.
Place of work: Refshalevej 213a, 1432 København K, Denmark.
Application: Send your CV and application through the Hub. If you have any questions, please direct them to Rasmus Boeriths at firstname.lastname@example.org / phone: +45 22 22 10 30