We are looking for a new colleague with great programming skills. You will be part of a diverse team in an agency unlike any other, in the center of Copenhagen. We develop robots, complex marketing platforms, websites,apps, and many other things. We’re always searching for the right ideas, and try to push the limits of technology.
Job assignments vary:
- You will develop state of the art websites and digital platforms.
- You will help build creative ad campaigns for all digital platforms utilizing new technologies such as machine learning and chatbots.
- You will help develop our internal products as well as client projects.
- You will be invited into the creative process.
We look for the following:
- You either have a few years of professional experience working with Django, or a higher degree related to software development.
- You have a solid theoretical understanding of programming.
- You have experience with web development, databases, CMS, server architecture and Continuous Integration.
- You have solid experience with Python and Django Web Framework.
- You are able to create your own spec sheets.
- You can design software architecture.
- You pay attention to details and test your work.
- You have an opinion and are not afraid to express it.
- You are driven and able to act individually as well as work closely with team members.
- You are able to communicate written and verbally in English.
- Fluency in Danish is a plus.
First and foremost, we will hire you if you are a skilled developer – not because of your level of experience with a certain technology.
- The position is full time in our office in Copenhagen, with a start date as soon as possible.
To apply you should send us the following:
- A short introduction of yourself.
- Your resumé/CV.
- Link to GitHub-profile or similar is optional.
Applications must be in Danish or English. Don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions
Applications should be sent via The Hub.
If you have questions, please email us to Digital Project Manager Cecilie Langkilde, email@example.com
We look forward to welcoming you at MUST!
Perks and benefits
This job comes with several perks and benefits
See all 8 benefits
Enjoy a free catered lunch with your colleagues, every day.
Free coffee / tea
Get your caffeine fix to get you started and keep you going.
Near public transit
Easy access and treehugger friendly workplace.
Social gatherings and games; hang out with your colleagues.
Free office snacks
Peckish after lunch? We got your back with soft drinks, treats and fruit.
We take care of you, even when you are old and wrinkly.