KiteX is one of about 10 startups worldwide that's building and advancing the state of Airborne Wind Energy. Airborne Wind Energy systems replaces the static structure of conventional wind turbines with a tether and an advanced onboard control system achieving much more efficient material usage and reduced cost.
We are currently working towards a 20 kW dual wing demonstrator and need your help to increase software development capabilities. We are looking for one or more students to work these task along side a full time software developer:
- Cloud based simulation
- Develop flight control software
- Develop off board / ground control software
We expect you have some experience working with:
C++, cmake/make, python, linux, git and robotics
You are ideally studying on a software development related topics on a master level . You are able to work at a minimum 15 hours a week.
- An opportunity to work with extremely talented people within the field of aerospace engineering (Software, Electronics & Mechanics).
- Work on a project that can actually have real world positive impact.
- A flexible work place
- Work place located at DTU