Our current partners include the world's most progressive restaurants, best bars and we work closely with some of the most accomplished people within the food and drinks business. With new spirits in the pipeline, international market launches underway and an international team based out of Copenhagen, it couldn’t be a more exciting time to join the company. This role is as big as you want to make it.
Empirical Spirits is seeking an entrepreneurial minded, confident and knowledgeable person to take charge of our UK sales.
Working alongside UK Brand Ambassador, you'll be responsible for creating sales and opening the market. We have a high demand of inbound leads but you will also be expected to seek out new and forward thinking opportunities and to deliver sales targets, whilst vigilantly ensuring we stay true to our vision.
From London you will be in charge of both the on and off trade sales.
Key responsibilities :
- Develop a country sales plan that identifies and wins on-trade accounts in accordance with the market sales targets.
- Ensure that the market is properly prospected and that Empirical Spirits is present in all accounts identified within the market plan, signed-off by line manager.
- Ensure that the specific requirements of the territory are correctly identified and met.
- Ensure that contractual issues are in line with company standards and negotiate the best terms with customers from the framework given.
- Protect the price and positioning of the brand nationwide, through a practical and investigative approach to value chains across all channels.
- Ensure that the vision, aesthetics and purpose of Empirical Spirits is respected nationwide.
- Make sure all trade marketing initiatives are in-line with the overall approach and ethos of Empirical Spirits.
Empirical Spirit Headquarter
- Regularly produce sales performance figures that meet the company's key performance indicators.
- Report in a time oriented manner and when requested by manager.
- Developing Country Sales Plans and reporting against those plans.
- Attend weekly conference calls with inputs on market specific observations & needs.
- Curios and driven.
- 3 years experience within the drinks and/or food industry, with good knowledge of the national distribution landscape.
Please submit (via Hub) a brief cover letter and CV in one single PDF file as soon as possible. We do not have a deadline but we will consider applications on an ongoing basis until the right candidate is found.
For questions regarding the job, send an email to email@example.com (Please note we do not receive applications in this e-mail address, it is only for questions)