Templafy is a fast-growing SaaS company with global operations, based in Copenhagen. Founded in Copenhagen in 2014, Templafy’s team leveraged more than 15 years of experience in template management and document automation to develop an enterprise cloud service solution which is now a global market leader within its category, validated by blue chip enterprise customers on every continent. Most of their current customers are big enterprises with 10.000+ employees like KPMG, Coloplast, Pandora, If Insurance, and SEB.
Ready to join the next big Danish B2B SaaS Company?
Being a Business Development Representative (BDR) at Templafy is challenging as it is rewarding. Having the right attitude to succeed in the role is a must. As a BDR you take pride in every meeting you book - but the real joy is in sharing your approach with your fellow BDRs. Knowledge sharing is key!
They want you to grow as they grow, and help you make that happen. The Templafy culture is relaxed and cheerful, but when intensity kicks in, they kick ass.
You are expected to:
- Be a proactive self-starter and goal-driven with focus on over-quota performance
- Have a strategic approach in establishing new relationships especially with C-level executives
- Be resourceful and persistent in finding the best way to reach the right people (decision-makers)
- Be able to put into context the value of Templafy’s solutions to prospective clients, catch their interest and land meetings
- Be able to achieve your targets independently but also share your best practices with the team
- are eager to learn and be coachable
- are a confident and engaging communicator
- are able to adapt and solve problems as they arise
- are ambitious and have aspirations to grow into bigger roles in the future
- are a team player
- are a sales enthusiast, excited with the selling process and closing deals
- have near native English language skills, other languages is a plus
- have experience working with outbound sales and cold calling is a plus
Templafy aims to promote and hire from within! Yes - it's true. Do well and you are on your way to becoming their next deal closer, product specialist, account manager or leader of a new division.
If you want to get an insider’s view of life in Templafy, check out their blog: https://www.templafy.com/blog/topic/the-world-of-templafy
They swim in a blue ocean - their product faces no real competitors, so what are you waiting for?
Have we caught your attention?
If so, do not hesitate to get in contact with Statum who will be responsible for the recruitment process. Apply here and let’s get in contact! For any questions please call Statum at +45 71 96 96 70.