TwentyThree is looking for an Event Coordinator to help organize and execute our Video Marketing Meetups in cities such as Amsterdam, London, Helsinki, San Francisco, and more, all with the aim of making our events an unforgettable experience for both our growing community and guest speakers. You will be assisting in finding sponsors and speakers, facilitating event communications and the overall execution of our continually growing international community of video marketers.
Your tasks will primarily be:
- Social media: Scheduling posts, Growing the online community, Coordinating and distributing assignments to ambassadors
- Assisting in the execution of global events including: Speaker curation, Partnerships, Sponsorship, Securing venues, Overseeing our global ambassadors
- Disseminating email and video communications through marketing automation tools
- Cross departmental collaboration with relevant teams
- Tuning in to the latest trends within the field of video marketing
- Assist in hosting ambassador meetings in Copenhagen
We are looking for someone who:
- Is outgoing and likes to meet new people and build networks
- Has a structured approach to testing and tracking marketing initiatives
- Has good English copywriting and drafting skills for internal and external communications.
- Has a keen eye for detail and a creative side
- Has experience with creating video content such as highlight videos from events, invitation videos, interviews with speakers (a bonus, but not required).
- Has experience with creating assets: still images, posters, banners etc. (a bonus but not required).
- Has knowledge or understanding of Hubspot (a bonus but not required)
We are offering:
- Approx. 15 to 20 hours a week, primarily within ordinary working hours (Mon-Fri 9-17)
- We are flexible on when and where you want to work but during the events, longer hours and weekend work must be expected.
- An opportunity to gain practical experience in event management
- Playing a lead role in the execution of high-level, global events
- A beautiful location in the heart of Copenhagen
- The opportunity to grow within a dynamic, fast-paced company
We are looking for someone who can join us as soon as possible. For the right candidate - there is a possibility of a future full-time paid position. Please apply via The Hub. If any questions about the position please contact our Head of Global Video Marketing Meetups, Stine: email@example.com / 29417749