Are you passionate about sustainability? Do you enjoy planning and coordinating events? We are looking for an enthusiastic Event Planner to create meetings and events from conception through completion. We offer you a role where you will be able to gain hands-on experience in different areas of the Sustainability by supporting a fast-paced and energetic company.
- Organise meetings and events and manage details such as schedules, location, equipment, promotional material, etc.
- Cooperate with marketing to promote and publicise events
- Inform about and attend sustainability events
- Ad hoc administrative tasks
- Have a passion or a strong interest in sustainability
- Proven experience as an organiser or scheduler
- Strong computer skills (incl. MS Office, Google Apps)
- Ability to plan, organise, and manage multiple tasks
- Mental robustness, executing well and within deadlines in a busy and dynamic environment
- Strong Analytical thinking & well developed problem solving skills
- Logic and structured mindset with a high degree of self-organising
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
This position is available as an unpaid internship. We are conducting interviews continuously, so please send your resume and cover letter to us at your earliest convenience through the Hub.
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact Mia Negru at email@example.com.