Ageras is looking for an Executive Assistant to perform a variety of administrative tasks and support our CEO in his daily operations. As our Executive Assistant, your responsibilities include (among other things) keeping an overview of projects and processes, following up on deliverables with managers and team members, managing calendars and making travel arrangements.
At Ageras, they are all about making complex things simple, and that is because we believe it to be more fair, transparent, and empowering. We are building a simple ecosystem connecting clients to lawyers, accountants, and bookkeepers. They are an ambitious, young and fast-paced technology company in Copenhagen. After 7 years they are financially backed by one of the largest Private Equity funds, Investcorp, and have a footprint in Denmark, Sweden, Norway, the Netherlands, Germany, UK and the USA.
At Ageras, they take fun seriously, because motivated Agerians equal happy clients and partners. They go the extra mile to ensure that their employees come motivated and happy to work and thrive in their dynamic, international work environment. Their modern, open office space, in the heart of Copenhagen, creates an inspiring work atmosphere; they serve breakfast and lunch every day, drink very decent coffee and have fun Friday bars. Together they believe we can achieve great success and they are on a mission to conquer the world.
To be successful in this role, you should be very well-organized and structured, have great time management skills and be able to act without guidance. In general, you will contribute to the efficiency of Ageras’s business by providing personalized and timely support to their CEO.
- Manage information flow in a timely and accurate manner
- Support our CEO in projects and processes
- Manage our CEOs calendar and set up meetings
- Make travel and accommodation arrangements
- Format information for internal and external communication – memos, emails, presentations, reports
- Take notes during meetings
- Screen and direct phone calls and distribute correspondence
- Ad hoc tasks
You enjoy working in a fast-past working environment and have a talent for keeping track of tasks and for implementing structure. As a person, you are proactive, efficient, outgoing and are motivated to work with tight deadlines and can jungle multiple simultaneous tasks.
You also have:
- Work experience as an Executive Assistant, Personal Assistant or similar role
- Excellent English language skills
- Excellent MS Office knowledge
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Familiarity with office gadgets and applications
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Discretion and confidentiality
Reach out to us in Statum on +45 71 96 96 70 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org.