Front Desk Coordinator
SingularityU Nordic is a sister organisation to Singularity University in Silicon Valley who inspires and trains organizations to leverage exponential technologies to solve the global grand challenges. We are incredibly busy. Therefore, we need a Front Desk Coordinator to join us! The job is a full-time position. We are looking for the right person to join our team as soon as possible. Applications will be reviewed on an ongoing basis but the deadline for applications is August 15, 2019.
We are looking for a Front Desk Coordinator to help run our amazing community and take care of daily tasks around our innovation campus. A dedicated, driven, self-starting individual that has a passion for administration, attention to detail and thrives working and collaborating with multiple stakeholders to make sure everything runs smoothly for our team as well as the many users of our campus.
As a Front Desk Coordinator, your tasks will include:
- Having full responsibility and ownership of our reception from receiving people when they come in to answering the phone. You will be the emphatic front that many of our external and internal relations will meet first. Supporting the daily running of our innovation campus.
- Help startups in our innovation campus with administrative inquiries being their go-to person with whatever help they need. You will help to provide them with an amazing customer experience responding to enquiries over emails, calls or in-person from our front desk, helping visitors checking in, and providing our clients with the information that they need.
- Taking part in finding new ways to make operations run smoother.
- Own the coordination between the Events & Programs team with the Kitchen team
- Assisting in developing our shop at the front office and pop up shop at events.
- Help to support, plan and administer events and programs aimed at bringing together our community.
- Comfortable with being the first point of contact for our partners, clients, visitors and take pride in creating a welcoming and friendly atmosphere for them in our reception.
- Great at creating real human relationships (if you understand robots too that’s a plus!)
- Proud of your unapologetic customer perspective.
- A person with near perfect proficiency in English, orally and written. Our office and innovation campus primarily communicates in English and our team is international, and it is the most common language we use in an everyday setting.
- Service-minded and helpful, and have a can-do attitude towards the various requests we get throughout the day.
- Hungry and eager to prove yourself in a top-notch, global organization.
- Able to work independently and follow through on assignments, and ask for help when you need it.
- A person who has a working knowledge of Danish
- Love it when all things are tidied up, sorted and put in their right place. Not just because it makes it easier to find, but also because you pride yourself in keeping your workspace looking fantastic.
- Amazing at finding solutions (even when there seems to be none) and makes things happen.
- A job where you will work with Scandinavia’s leading-edge companies at the highest level.
- The possibility of being a key part in building a world-class institution that has one of the strongest brands in the world on tech, education, and innovation.
- A work environment where the ambition is to truly make a positive impact in the world.
- A fast-paced, extremely ambitious and quality focused work environment where you will be busy, learn a lot and have a lot of fun.
- An international environment full of leading corporates, the coolest startups, and world-class experts - perfect for building an even stronger personal international network.
- Perks such as brain food lunch, access to our fitness room, a café with rooftop terrace and invitations to cool events.
- The chance to be a part of a super diverse team representing +10 different nationalities and ages 16-60.
Applications will be reviewed from August onwards.
In addition to submitting your CV through the hub, please fill out this application form https://sunordic.org/front-desk-coordinator/
More about SingularityU Nordic
SingularityU Nordic is a proud partner to Singularity University (“SU”) in Silicon Valley - a global learning and innovation community using exponential technologies to tackle humanity’s biggest challenges and build an abundant future for all.
SingularityU Nordic is a B-corp
SingularityU Nordic is one of the few certified Benefit Corporations in the Nordics meaning we combine a for-profit business structure with social responsibility to best innovate and scale our impact. We make an effort to make sustainable choices, we thrive in diversity and we encourage a proactive approach to taking initiatives that improve the lives and experiences of our startups, partners, program participants, community and society as a whole.
We believe in fostering a diverse and inclusive work environment. Therefore we encourage anyone with a passion to create positive impact and see their qualifications, ambitions, and values reflected in the job descriptions to apply - regardless of e.g. religion, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, age or disabilities.
As a member of our team, you will have access to mind expanding events, work with some of the best experts in the world and hang out with entrepreneurs on a quest to solve humanity’s biggest challenges. With your mindset and actions you will represent a value based and strong brand and be part of a small team with big ambitions. We support each other to grow and we proactively take action to always provide the best, transformational experiences for anyone we work with.