Meloa wants to bring people closer to their destination.
Meloa is looking for a Frontend Developer to our office in Copenhagen. You ideally have a couple of (commercial) websites or apps with a good chunk of your code in it in the market today, but recent work demonstrating your skills in that area can suffice.
Meloa is building an experience platform where users find the best hotels, sights, and restaurants to visit while travelling. We´re venture backed with team of industry specialists from Momondo, Bownty and Mofibo. You’ll be part of the "experiences" trend that is red-hot and climbing to new heights every day.
Our culture is built on transparency and trust, everyone is expected to take leadership and have a get shit done attitude. We’re a small but growing team.
- Handle all aspects of frontend development, from coding to testing
- Self-taught or have a relevant educational background
- Take the responsibility of implementing the core of our system.
- Carefully balancing speed and quality on a daily basis
- Known for your passion about frontend development.
- Fluent in english or danish (or both, wouw)
- Not afraid to crunch
You are required to know
- Meteor and Meteor Galaxy hosting (plus more than a requirement)
What you gain
- Become part of a VC backed Startup in Copenhagen
- Changing the way people travel and experience their destination
- A meritocracy where performance trumps all
The job starts ASAP and interviews are handled as they come.
Questions regarding this position should be directed to Kenni –email@example.com