Liva Healthcare has been started by the serial entrepreneurs behind i.e. NetDoktor and SundhedsDoktor. Besides Copenhagen we have offices in London to help us conquer the world with our health platform.
About the job
The Liva platform includes both an end-user facing web client and a web-client used by healthcare professionals that is developed and maintained by the frontend developers. It is a plus if you have skills in other parts of the development stack, besides the web frontend JS.
Tech/tools buzzwords for FE that we currently use – that you should have knowledge of:
- Typescript, React (16.8+) + Redux, Jest + Enzyme, ES6, Webpack, Storybook / Styleguide, Docker, Material UI, d3, Styled components, Eslint
For the development team in general GitHub and Jira/Confluence is used.
Most importantly you have to pass our ’no asshole policy’ :-)
Your values should align with the company; you have empathy and wishes to engage with full power.
You will also have demands to the company and your colleagues. At LIVA we do not go to work, just to work. We are here because we thrive and have a great day together and because we can help people with lifestyle diseases, that struggle and because we insist on having an exciting and challenging work day.
- It is an advantage if you have several years of developing experience, but not a hard requirement, if you are talented and skilled
- It is an advantage, but not a demand that you have knowledge about other technologies from our full stack:
- - Java API Development, SQL, Amazon AWS, iOS Swift, Android Java.
- You are ambitious and structured.
- You have the heart in the work you do and want your work to assist people with changing their lives for the better.
- You can work independently while also being a good team player
We want the position filled as soon as possible, so applications are evaluated as they are received – please send your application already today.
If you need more info about LIVA or the position, please visit us on www.livahealthcare.com or write to Stig Jørgensen, CTO, firstname.lastname@example.org