LENEO is built on C#, SQL, MVC/WebApi and Angular4, running on Microsoft Azure, supporting IE11, Chrome, Firefox and Safari on desktop and iPad. LENEO is still a startup and as such have a very short chain of command and a real entrepreneurial environment.
We are currently based of the The Camp in Ballerup, sharing buildings with Tryg.
Who are we looking for
We are a small, but growing development team consisting of a CTO, a full stack programmer, a designer and a data science student. We are looking for a new full time full stack developer who are ready to tackle everything in our codebase. You will be coding everything around our SaaS solution, along with the rest of the team – deciding on architecture, dogmas, data models and sparing with everyone.
What we require
- You are an experienced developer familiar with multiple code languages and architectures.
- Experience working with Microsoft MVC and/or WebApi.
- Experience building RESTfull APIs
- Experience coding in C# - might be through a job, education or even building private projects.
- An education in data science or other development oriented education.
- A knowledge of web stacks and what the various layers do.
- A Knowledge of Entity Framework 6.
- A Knowledge of Object Oriented Programming and patterns.
- You’re a great team player and love to engage in thorough discussions finding the best solution.
- You have entrepreneurial or startup experience.
- You have enough DevOps experience to setup your own build environment.
- You are familiar with Visual Studio
- You have experience with Microsoft.identity
- You know your way around TypeScript
- You know and have experience using Angular4
- You know and have experience using @Angular/cli
- You know and have experience using Microsoft Azure (WebApp, Blob storage and SQL)
- You have experience setting up, managing and using Continuous integration (on visualstudio.com)
What we offer:
- A unique opportunity to work at a true startup, being entrepreneurial and have influence on a new product.
- You will be involved in making decision on the complete code stack and architecture and have a high degree of freedom in choosing the right solution for solving a problem.
- An introduction into FinTech and the financial world.
- Becoming a part of an amazing startup and solid development team.
If you have any questions please reach out to our CTO, Marc Barnholdt on email@example.com or +45 53 70 98 94. The contact details for the CTO is purely for use in the context as an application for this position.