As a full-stack developer at Rainmaking Ventures, your role will be two-fold; maintaining and further developing existing solutions as well as implementing new ventures and projects from the ground-up. You will work very closely with our CTO and have plenty of opportunity to influence which tech stack we use - we are never afraid to try out new languages, frameworks and libraries.
As a Full-stack Developer, you will need:
- 2+ years professional experience
- Self-driven approach
- Strong passion for software development
- Fluent in HTML / CSS
- Building and consuming RESTful/GraphQL APIs
- Experience in one or more of the following languages (Node.js / PHP / Scala)
- Working with databases (MySQL, MongoDB or similar)
- General understanding of software architecture and best practices (Clean code / SOLID / DRY / Design patterns)
Further, it would be a plus if you have:
- Experience in native app development
- Experience with devops (docker / kubernetes / ci)
- Experience with writing automated unit and E2E tests
- Experience with security best practices (for ex. OWASP)
It's not important that you can tick off all the boxes on this list or that you’re equally talented in frontend and backend. What really counts is your experience as a developer and that you know how to leverage your existing experience across the given tech stack and languages. Furthermore, it’s super important that you’re open-minded and excited to learning new things that might be out of your comfort zone.