As a team, we strongly believe in engaging closely with customers in the process of developing our product. We also believe in shipping fast meaning that most of the time we all have to accept that things are not perfect.
About the position
- You will join a young company as the second engineer and the first with real frontend skills
- You are part of a cross-functional product team where you work closely with UX and the product manager to build a product that significantly impact our customers’ business.
- You will be responsible for building our ReactJS application that enables our customers to understand complex data in a simple way.
- You will build and iterate our product in close collaboration with the rest of the team to create a technology that enables our customers to get the maximum benefit out of our product
- You are pragmatic - understand that great product happens in the cross-section between business, technology, and UX
- You love simple - you make complicated things simple
- You like numbers… A lot of what we do is present numbers in a meaningful way to our users
- You believe in pragmatic iterations and working with the tools that are possible and make sense
- If you have spent time with any JS chart framework such as D3.js, HighCharts or Google Charts its a big plus.
- You know your way around REST APIs both as constructor and consumer.
- As we work a lot with huge amounts of data experience with complex queries and databases such as AWS Redshift, Snowflake or GCP BigQuery is an advantage but no requirements we will teach you what you need to know.
- You have worked with cloud applications before and might even have experience with GCP (Google Cloud Platform).
- You enjoy learning new technologies as we use lots of the latest and greatest ones. Take a look at our https://stackshare.io/dreamdata-io/dreamdata-io profile for the full list.
- We are a venture-backed startup just starting our growth journey
- Our product is running with a handful of customers
- We are an experienced team combining marketing, tech and product skills from two successful Danish growth companies
- We love building products through close interaction with users and customers
- A nice salary and, for the right candidate, equity
- Work in the heart of Copenhagen
If you think you’re the one we are looking for, please send your application and CV voa The Hub. If you have questions, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org. Interviews will be held ongoingly.