We are looking for an experienced full-stack engineer to join our web team. You will be building our main web application that connects galleries with collectors worldwide!
Our product is growing rapidly and our web application is experiencing a big transition at the moment. You will be joining us at an exciting time, where you can use some of the latest technologies to help us build a new system from scratch. We're using React.js, Node.js, and TypeScript. We talk GraphQL to our backend and use Prisma as a data layer.
Our ideal candidate is passionate about modern technologies and eager to contribute to the engineering team's growth by implementing the best engineering practices.
- You have a curiosity about how things work.
- You’ve been writing web applications professionally for 3+ years and can point to things you’ve worked on.
- You know how the web works. You know HTTP and what a good API looks like.
- You write understandable code with an eye towards maintainability.
- You are someone that others enjoy working with due to your technical competence and positive attitude.
- You have experience with Node.js and React.js
- You know what a startup is and how fast it can grow.
- You managed a project or a team before.
- Tell us a little about yourself and why you’re interested in joining the Artland team.
Artland ApS is an equal opportunity employer.