Donkey Republic is working to make bikes available everywhere around the world - and we need you!
We are looking for an energetic support crew member to join our support team.
You will join forces with 5 other support team members to help our riders. As our support hero, you will solve problems and answer questions around the use of our app and bicycles, both via calls and emails. We use Zendesk as our support tool. The working days are Sundays to Thursdays from 9am to 5pm and Fridays to Saturdays from 9am to 7pm.
This is a full time, paid position. Our peak season is from spring to autumn, where support hours may be extended. The work days are between Monday and Sunday. The distribution of your work hours can vary from week to week. You are likely to work on weekends and public holidays, when most of our riders rent bikes from us.
We imagine you:
- Can communicate in different languages, ideally in German, French and English.
- Spanish, Danish and other language skills are an asset.
- Are a fast learner, both handling support and using mobile and web tools.
- Like interacting with people and are always happy to help our riders and our crew.
- Enjoy tackling tricky issues.
- Are detail-oriented.
- Are creative and patient in solving problems.
- Use your own laptop for work.
- Are a nice and open-minded person, excited to meet your new colleagues.
- Share a vision of making life in cities better for everyone!
What we offer:
- A chance to work in a fast-paced, inspiring startup.
- An entry-level position that gives you the chance to apply your language skills, learn new skills and tools and to develop your role in the company and in the team.
- Lots of social activities (team outings, Friday bar, company trips, etc.).
- An open and honest environment, where we put a lot of effort into building a great team.
Compensation: to be agreed according to your skills/experience.
Our office is at Islands Brygge and yes, we serve very nice lunch daily (and breakfast on Fridays)! Let alone our nice tea selection… In summer, we often enjoy a short lunch break dip in the refreshing harbour waters.
We're looking forward to meet you!
Apply through The Hub only.
If you have any questions regarding the position, contact Carmen Hasenknopf: firstname.lastname@example.org