The main objectives of this role will regard planning and implementing grant programs, preparing budgets, researching funding opportunities (i.e. European grants, national and international investments). This role will give you the opportunity to improve your analytical skills and financial competences.
- Familiarity with funding sources
- Networking skills
- Documentation and communication skills
- Ability to scout and map independently funds and grants
- Deliver task in the deadline frame time
Bonus if you have
- Experience with grants applications
- Knowledge in soft funding and investments
- The Danish language is a plus
What we offer:
- A great opportunity to become a specialist in the field
- Accurate KPIs in reaching the professional goals
- Comprehensive training in application writing techniques
- A competitive working environment with fantastic colleagues.
- Flexibility in delivering your tasks and time allocation.
- Possibility to develop professionally to a high pace
Now that we have caught your attention, it is time for you to catch ours. All applications are continuously evaluated, but you can expect to hear from us within 2 weeks. If you have any questions regarding the position, please contact our office, at +45 51780484 or email gn@2030.Builders
We are willing to help you with ECTS for this internship.