Become part of our journey
We want to disrupt and innovate how job-portals work. Forget the long list of irrelevant jobs that you have to scroll through at Jobindex. Forget about the old ways of reading job-post and writing applications. Why not use a video? a case competition or something else to post and apply for jobs?
We want to make the job-hunt easy and truly engaging (and fun) for young students. Searching for jobs should be process filled with excitement for the future, not current boring process that nobody likes.
Your Task would be:
You will be our Chief of Gaming and will be responsible for gamifying the app. This entails:
- Developing overall concept ideas of how tasks and rewards would work
- Figure out what daily, weekly or even monthly tasks, quests, quizzes, and puzzles that would engage the student.
- Figure out how students are rewarded with points, coffee and maybe other stuff. (in a way so it is balanced so it is "cheap" for the company, but still valuable for the students.
- Figure out the best way of doing referral programs
You are/your qualifications:
- You love to think creatively, and want to work with new and exiting stuff
- You might be a gamer in your spare time and love the gaming mechanics
- You might not be a super fan of strict authorities and therefore would naturally think it is awesome to disrupt the job-market.
- You might be enrolled in a education: Game design, Design, innovation etc. and is doing your internship
- You have done some kind of (paid/unpaid/voluntary) work previously, so we can see that you can think creatively.
- The ability to take ownership and responsibility of your work and follow features from beginning to end
You will be responsible, but of course work in close collaboration with the team to ensure that you have what you need,
Who are we, and what do we offer?
- We are a small, but ambitious Start-up that focus on serious work, and even more serious fun 0_o
- An exciting internship that strengthens your skills and future career
- Responsibility, ownership and high influence on tasks.
- Office community with 30 other great startups that you will have ample opportunity to meet and network with. We have fun together, but all work hard and are driven by winning!
Please note whether you are applying via a study internship or as VITAS/unemployed. We are always looking to expand our team, so if the chemistry and competences are right, then we are hoping that you would like to join the team in the long run with salary or equities.
Please apply trough The Hub and not via email, as the GDPR police will kill us if you send me your application directly. Do you have any questions, then do not hesitate to write us at firstname.lastname@example.org or calls us at tlf. 42 37 38 53 Wanna know more - Visit our website www.cocup.app