TimeJam provides gamification services and bots to professional service companies (think web/creative/digital agencies) that help improve their time tracking activities. Time tracking is essential to our customer’s business but is often seen as a tedious task by the team.
Our bots change that by roaming on their internal Social Networks (Slack etc.) and use gamification, social media tactics, and a lot of humor to motivate and nudge the teams to complete the time tracking on a daily or weekly basis.
We have great success and a proven model, but we need more fire power to create even better bots that will delight and nudge the participants in our gamification races.
- Content wrangler who loves producing one-liners that stand out.
- Great sense of humor and ability to share the fun in writing.
- Master of digital platforms and eager to master new ones.
- At the same time structured, analytical and data-driven - in order to build something scalable.
- Creative and daring - and an ounce of craziness.
- Fluent - like really fluent - in English.
- Create content and messaging for the TimeJam Bots.
- Monitor and run gamified competitions on customer’s social networks.
- Experiment with and develop the Bots’ tone-of-voice and style.
- Define gamification rules and principles for the Bots.
- Assist and help in other areas where needed with content creation, creative input etc.
What we offer
- A unique chance to work with bots, nudging, gamification, creative content - and a lot of humor.
- Opportunity to join an early-stage startup where everybody is making a difference every day.
- Get a lot of responsibility and varied tasks to match your ambitions.
- Plenty of room for learning, development and personal growth.
- Flexible about working hours.
- And of course a lot of fun.
We are on an exciting journey and there will be plenty of opportunities to move into a full-time position later on.